POS software company Tower Systems is thrilled to be serving specialty fishing goods retailers, angling goods retailers, bait and tackle shops and more with fishing shop software. Thanks to the work already completed with several in the fishing products space including bait, tackle, clothing and services, Tower Systems is in a position to offer fishing goods retailers in Australia and New Zealand excellent software tailored to the needs of your specialty businesses.
- In addition to excellent POS software, the software also offers:
- Repairs management. Serial number tracking.
- Warranty support. Scale integration.
- Bundling of items together into a package offer.
- Special orders. Selling by length.
- Selling to fractions.
- Handling secondhand goods.
- Handling manufactured goods – such as flies and other items you might make.
- Age checking.
- Xero accounting software integration.
Plus many more features designed to serve the needs of locally owned and operated fishing retailers angling goods retailers, bait and tackle shops and more.
Already in use in businesses, Tower Systems has reference sites for its fishing shop software on which we can draw to serve the needs of our prospective customers. The generosity of existing customers has been wonderful in helping us to serve new prospects.
Typically, fishing retailers are pointed to sporting goods software. While this can be useful, their needs often go beyond sporting goods, as they do considerably more than sell sporting goods. Fishing shops are personal, selling items and offering services you do not see in sporting goods shops. This is why they require specialty software, developed for fishing shops.
Here is what is unique about what Tower Systems offers fishing and relates products retailers:
- We are a software company, not a consulting business using software as a mechanism for driving consulting fees.
- We are live. Real people you can get to know by name.
- We are in your business. Not a contractor we hire, not over the phone, when we install the system we do it in your business, working with you.
- Manufactured goods. From concept to manufacture, you can manage and track what you make for whom and when. This is a billing and management asset.
- Lay-by. Our Lay-by facilities have been developed in close consultation, making them unique and comprehensive.
- We offer more facilities than any other system. These offer you flexibility for driving purchases in the current visit and for bringing shoppers back more often.
- You have access to extraordinary customisation through settings, enabling you to represent your business how you want.
- Embedded in our software are facilities for tracking how the software is used. This enables us to help you reduce employee theft.
- Retail focussed. A challenge of retail is to uncover opportunities early. Smart reports in the Tower software unlock information about opportunities in your business on which you can rely for business planning.
Our focus is on small independent retailers. We serve these businesses best as ours is a local business offering local service. We don’t deal with the big chains with head offices as we have found them to be less concerned about customers. By specialising in small local independent specialty retail businesses we have been able to better serve business needs.
We would welcome an opportunity meet with you in your shop to learn about your needs. We have a professionally skilled team who can meet with you at a time to suit. This could be during the day or after hours.
We are also happy to meet online via Skype, WebEx or some other platform. We often do this in remote situations. Remote meetings like this only allow us to demonstrate our ability to support businesses in remote situations.
Consider calling or emailing the Tower Team member nearest you: Please call our sales team at 1300 662 957 or email them at email@example.com.