Good POS software gives you a range of options for managing, tracking and engaging employees using the software itself. In the Tower Systems POS software, there are plenty of employee touch points. Here are five we want to call out today as part of our Sunday tip series.
- Track sales by employee code or barcode. This will cut mistakes and improve accountability.
- Include employee name on the receipt – to personalise the contact.
- Report sales by employee to compare performance.
- Manage your roster through your POS software, manage to a budget.
- Set security settings in your software to ensure people only have access to parts of the software appropriate to their level of responsibility in the business.