Tower Systems also owns newsXpress, a marketing group for newsagents who want to transform their businesses and grow them into something meaningful to today and beyond. Here are details of an offer from newsXpress…
We give newsagents hopeby providing options for finding new customers, by helping to farewell out of date practicesand by providing access to better marginproducts. We help newsagents enjoy their businessesmore and make them more valuable. This is what we do at newsXpress every day … because,we believe in local small business retail. We are not locked into the shingle of the past. On the horizon, we see a bright future. Mark Fletcher, CEO, newsXpress Pty Ltd
Every day, we invest in the future of locally owned newsXpress businesses. We run as a community co-operative. There has never been a profit distribution. We are 100% focussed on helping our members be the best, most successful and happiest of retailers.
You can join us as a full-service full-benefits member. Or, you can try us out first…\
TRY NEWSXPRESS BEFORE YOU BUY OFFER.
BEYOND TRADITION, WE CAN HELP YOU FIND SUNSHINE.
We have some newsagents keen to join newsXpress but concerned about the five-year contract and the requirement that 75% of card space is allocated to Hallmark.
For a limited time and a limited number of newsagency businesses, we offer access to a valuable package of newsXpress services on a fixed one-year term trial basis.
As a friend of newsXpress you can trial newsXpress services without long-term obligation.
For a monthly fee of $295.00 (inc.GST) for twelve months only or a one-off up-front fee of $1,750.00 (inc. GST) we would welcome you as a friend of newsXpress for one year. This does not mean you would be a member of the group. There is no agreement to sign, no requirement to rebrand, no card company requirement.
Here is what you would get access to as a friend of newsXpress:
- In-store visits from a skilled Retail Development Manager, who will provide fresh-eyes advice on your business and suggest optional changes you could make.
- Access to centrally billed suppliers offering discounts off and extended terms.
- Access to our weekly newsXpress email, with management and marketing advice.
- Access to our knowledge base, an online resource with 200+ articles of advice.
- Access to our head office team of retail experts for tactical and strategic advice.
- Access to newsXpress regional member meetings.
- Access to the newsXpress conferences.
Here is some of what full newsXpress members have access to:
- Online sales through product branded websites, delivering net new revenue.
- Your own free website branded to your business, selling products your products.
- newsXpress preferential pricing from Hallmark and allpreferred suppliers.
- A private Facebook group – motivation and encouragement, a safe place to talk.
- Access to the private team member Facebook page for your staff.
- Financial management counselling service. We offer a deep dive into the business, develop a budget and help with resetting the business physically and financially.
- A secure .newsxpress.com.au email address.
At the end of the year you would either join newsXpress orcontinue to run your business without access to anything newsXpress offers.
If at any time in the year you want to switch and become a full newsXpress member, we’d apply the portion of the pre-paid one-year amount toward newsXpress member fees.
There is one catch to our offer: You need to be engaged. You need to work with us on growing your business, making it more efficient and more relevantto today.
If you are tired, we will help motivate you. If you are out of cash. We will make low / no cost suggestions. We will not force you do anything.
Become a friend of newsXpress and let is help you.
Our head office team… newsXpress has twelve full time employees working on behalf of members – merchandise experts, marketing professionals, retail advisors.
Our leadership team… is there for you, on anymatter, offering an ear, a hug, advice or representation, on any matter. We will help as much as we are able.