Retail today is about being where the customer is … in-store, online, at local markets, in a truck delivering goods, anywhere.
Thanks to the Retailer Roam POS software product from Tower Systems, we have made our POS software accessible from anywhere, via tablet computers, using a cool app developed in house by our POS software expert team.
Retailer Roam is portable POS software. It can be accessed using an app on a tablet computer, from anywhere – including with and without an internet connection.
Being portable POS software, Roam is all about helping retailers sell from anywhere, easily, securely, safely and quickly. This includes two customer accounts, by card and more. Retailer Roam is POS software for today;’s inn ovations and engaged retailer. It is current web enabled technology, k created fresh, from scratch, by the Tower Systems software engineers who play in this leading-edge space.
We have a customer today who wants to sell from a fleet of trucks. Roam is a perfect solution in this situation, enabling transacting business on the road, live and without the overhead of double paperwork back at the office at the end of the day. Roam streamlines the business, makes business data more accurate and helps the business grow.
Roam is a new approach to POS software, a fresh way to do business anywhere, anytime, without lugging a computer around and without the need for an always on internet connection.
- Retailers can sell at local markets.
- Bike shops can setup sales stalls on a route during a bike event.
- Gift shops can sell from the back of the car in a country town.
- Pet shops can sell at the local show.
- Garden centres cal sell on the back block of their large production nursery.
- Landscaping businesses can sell from the tray of a large truck.
- Anyone can open a pop-up shop and sell for days and weeks win a quick to setup and easy to run situation.
There are many more examples where portable POS software helps retailers better serve their customers.
Retailer Road is smart ad fresh POS software technology for today’s engaged retailer who wants flexibility in terms of where and when they sell, without being weighed down by bigger hardware technology. It’s from Tower Systems, the Aussie POS software company.