The Tower Systems POS software offers small business retailers access to valuable and financially beneficial integrations that help these retailers to win more business.
Here are some of the integrations we offer. We say some as there are more that are classified, for commercial reasons. There are those who like to copy us so we figure why make it easy for them. Ha!
- E-COMMERCE: Magento. WooCommerce / WordPress. These are direct through partnership relationships, to the deepest level, delivering the best seamless functionality. Plus, for others, generic.
- ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE: Xero – this is genuinely direct. We are a Xero partner. Plus, we use Xero ourselves in businesses that we own. MYOB. Quicken. Both of these are through a 3rdparty platform.
- EFTPOS: Tyro. Quest. DPS/Payment Express NZ. PCEftpos.
- BUY NOW PAY LATER: Humm. Zip Pay / Zip Money.
- TEXT MESSAGING: Message Media. Message Net
- OUR OWN ADD-ONS: Visual desk – smart and portable reporting. Make My Appointment – calendar booking. Retailer Roam – sell anywhere.
- ANCILLARY: Federal government approved scale int. Fuel / Postec. Touch Phonecards.
These are desktop and cloud hosted POS software integrations. For our e-commerce solutions, consumer facing websites, we offer substantially more integrations that go to a new level and deliver substantially more benefits. Our integration strategy for web is comprehensive, deep and flexible, in service off our customers who take their retail businesses online.
Integrations matter to businesses in this time of mass integration. We are on a cross platform world and POS software that integrates offers terrific flexibility to retailers working in spaces where integrations can be beneficial.
Since we develop the software we sell, lease and rent, we are in control of what we do and how we do it. We are not relying on another party to do the integration work. This makes us more flexible for and accountable to our customers.
Delivering integrations to our customers matters as we are in a position to help them find new customers for their businesses by offering better services seamlessly across more platforms. Flexibility is key today and we are proud to be delivering this through our POS software and the POS software connected websites that we develop0 and deploy.