Today we are hosting an online user forum for independent small business retailers across Australia and New Zealand to talk business.
This free ranging and open forum is another enamour series of facilitating opportunities for small business retailers to talk to each other. That it is online makes it easier for these retailers to connect without a cost or disruption of travel.
Today’s online forum will include discussion on:
- Life after the bushfires.
- The economy and its impact on local small retail businesses.
- The Coronavirus challenge.
- Ideas for stimulating your retail business.
- The single most effective tool in the POS software to drive sales.
- Free POS software training.
Open to any retailer using our software, the meeting will be recorded and made available to all Tower Systems customers.
We are grateful to all who will participate as it is contributions from everyday retailers that makes meetings like this useful for all.