Small business retailers are getting stuff done in this COVID-19 world. rather than sitting on their hands or staying home, many are in their businesses, working on their businesses and prepping for life on the other side.
Here are some of the things we are seeing retailers in our POS software user community doing in these COVI(D-19 impacted days. each of these ideas presents what we call a covid pivot opportunity.:
- Getting online – connecting the POS software to an online store. We seamlessly connect to Shopify, Magento and WooCommerce. It’s fast, k easy and safe. Product descriptions, price and images flow easily to online.
- Stock take. Getting it done now and out of the way for the year. We offer multiple approaches to serve a variety of needs.
- Doing a Marie Kondo of data – getting rid of data that no longer sparks joy. Decluttering data is refreshing and commercially valuable for retailers.
- Culling suppliers. Taking a deep dive into supplier performance data and paring back. Suppliers not pulling their weight have no place in a retail business.
- Using the software. Finally going beyond using it as a cash register, unleashing the power! This makes us happy.
Of course, there are plenty of retailers in our community of 3,000+ not affected by COVID-198. Indeed, we have retailers trading up with some as much as 30% up year on year.
Working on your business and to in it has been a mantra for ages. It’s cliche, yet true. The opportunity right now to get stuff done is present and wonderful and the payback for small business retailers is excellent.
Tower Systems is helping retailers to work on their businesses with unlimited free training. This can be done in a group or one on one. Making training and guidance this accessible is key to helping the Tower Systems,ms small business POS software community make the most of the COVID-19 situation, to make the other side look even better.
We are grateful to our customers for embracing the opportunity to turn the challenge of COVID-19 into a learning and productive opportunity in so many independent and small retail businesses.
This is good news, a silver lining, and we are grateful to be able to be part of this.