Here at Tower Systems we are all about small business retail. Through our POS software and our beautiful Shopify and Magento websites we help small business retailers enjoy their businesses more and better serve their communities local and afar.
Right now, we are helping many with a covid pivot … funding new shoppers through innovative approaches to business in-store and online, including through new product categories. The covid pivot is the pivot of opportunity and optimism.
Special offer for jewellers: Australian made and Australian supported software for jewellers: R3 … just released.
Covid has been particularly challenging for jewellers. We have an offer designed to help you grow a more valuable and enjoyable business.
We are making our Australian made jeweller specific POS software available at half price for the next 3 months, until September 30, 2020. We have developed this in consultation with jewellers, to serve the needs they have explained to us, to address their specific circumstances.
- Monthly rental goes from $199.00 to $99.50.
- Onboarding – setup and training – goes from $2,750.00 to $1,375.00.
This is for unlimited licences per location. Software support is included. Software updates are included. Once installed, unlimited training is included.
Last week, we released R3, fresh new software for Jewellers. This is a major technical refresh including a complete visual refresh.
If shopping local matters to you, consider our software. Contact a specialist: please call 1300 662 957 or email email@example.com.
Our comprehensive jeweller POS software offers many benefits embedded in the software without needing to rent third-party tools, including:
- Colour, size and style: Easily track sales at a granular level.
- Club pricing: Helps you attract community group members.
- Repairs: Easily track & manage repairs & communicate with customers.
- BOGO: Increase sales with buy this and get that bundling.
- Warranty: Track details and leverage this for customer service.
- Bring them back: Target market for birthdays, anniversaries and more.
- Sell anywhere: Using our Retailer RoamTM sell anywhere app.
- Sell anytime: With our Shopify / Magento / Woo integrations.
- Special orders: Easily manage special customer orders.
- Awesome loyalty: Guide one-time and regular shoppers to spend more.
- Seasonal reordering: Easily reorder inventory based on seasonal sales.
You can rent our software for $99.50 a month, giving you:
- Australian developed and supported jeweller business POS software.
- Unlimited computer licences for your location.
- Software updates as we release them.
- Shopify / Magento / Woo link. Easily sell online from your POS software.
- Xero link. Easing bookkeeping costs and streamlining accounting.
- Our OzBiz link. This helps you link to MYOB and Quicken through OzBiz.
- Tyro link – safe, fast and easy EFTPOS link for streamlined sales.
- PC Eftpos link. This offers easy EFTPOS processing for the major banks.
- Easy buy now pay later options with Zip Pay and Humm.
- Support – help desk access.
- Training – unlimited one-on-one training over the phone.
- User documentation. Access to our searchable knowledge base.
Rent for $99.50 each 30 days, in advance. It can be cancelled at any time.
We have a structured and personalised on-boarding process, done in your business. The up-front on-boarding fee is $1,375.00 (inc. GST). This includes:
- A pre-installation training and information pack.
- Pre-installation planning assistance.
- Installation and training. Delivered remotely. On-site is more.
- Data conversion. Conversion of all data possible (within reasonable time constraints). This is a two-step process:
- Pre-conversion. We extract and check your data.
- The conversion itself. This is done as part of software installation.
- Personal priority support.
- Personal, post-installation follow-up.
We are local. Tower Systems is an Aussie POS software co. serving 3,500+ specialty businesses. If you think we could help you, please call 1300 662 957 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are grateful to business owners and staff in your channel who guide our software development. Their advice helps us make more useful software.