$77.50 a month: Australian made software for toy shops.
Tower Systems today announces a limited-time half price offer for its Toy Shop POS software. See this software made for toy shops in a live online demo: email@example.com.
While the half price offer is available until November 30, 2020, half price for those who take up the offer is locked in forever.
- Monthly rental is usually $155.00. Half price: $77.50.
- Setup and training is usually $2,750.00. Half price: $1,375.00.
Why now? We know that going into Christmas is not when toy shops want to install new software. We wanted to make it financially enticing. Our shop software offers many benefits, including:
- Save time with electronic invoices from suppliers.
- Differentiate with you. Share your product use and care information.
- Easy special customer orders. Smart track and notify of orders.
- Community group pricing. Set pricing rules based on customer type.
- Use tags to get a fresh perspective, side-view, on stock performance.
- Easy record keeping: serial number tracking of items with serial numbers.
- Ensure compliance when required with structured age checking.
- Business differentiating loyalty. Stand out from the crowd. Drive sales.
- Make money from pre-orders – Easily pre-sell before release.
- Differentiate with bundles. Make price comparison hard.
- Track who sold what.
- Say goodbye to LayBy – with integrated buy now pay later options.
- Market to customers based on past purchases.
- Cut accounting and bookkeeping fees with integration to Xero and others.
- Easily sell online with a direct to Shopify link from your POS software.
This half price offer for $77.50 a month, gives you:
- Australian developed and supported toy business POS software.
- Unlimited computer licences for your location.
- Software updates as we release them.
- Shopify / Magento / Woo link. Easily sell online from your POS software.
- Xero link. Easing bookkeeping costs and streamlining accounting.
- Our OzBiz link. This helps you link to MYOB through OzBiz.
- Tyro link – safe, fast and easy EFTPOS link for streamlined sales.
- PC Eftpos link. This offers easy EFTPOS processing for the major banks.
- Easy buy now pay later options with Zip Pay and Humm.
- Support – help desk access.
- Training – unlimited one-on-one training over the phone.
- User documentation. Access to our searchable knowledge base.
Rent for $77.50 each 30 days, in advance. It can be cancelled at any time.
We have a structured and personalised on-boarding process. The up-front half price on-boarding fee is $1,375.00 (inc. GST). This includes personal, professional training and setup help.
We are grateful to business owners and staff in your channel who guide our software development. Their advice helps us make more useful software.
We have just released R3, new software for toy shops. See it for yourself: firstname.lastname@example.org.