We are grateful to the many in firearms retail who guide us on evolution of our Aussie made POS software for firearms businesses.
You can rent our Firearms dealer POS software for $199.00 a month. This is a whole of business cost. You can run the software on as many terminals as you need. Using this firearms dealer POS software, you can…
- Sell accurately by weight or measure – by whole numbers or fractions. Track everything.
- Leverage you. Your knowledge is a differentiator, leverage it. This means you can include vital intellectual property for items sold, through the sales process.
- Track product sales by serial numbers. This provides a level of control at the detail level you want.
- Easily age check. Structured, safe, proven.
- Offer club pricing. Set pricing rules to drive business. Leverage the club membership to drive sales.
- Easily handle special customer orders. These can be tracked from the moment the customer orders to when they pick up the special order.
- Track and manage repairs. Easily, consistently and at detail.
- Differentiate your business through smart and unique loyalty
- Maximise the basket with easy to use one-time shopper loyalty tools.
- ‘Easily handle pre-orders.
- Load electronic invoices from suppliers.
- Easily link to Shopify, Magento and Woo including images.
For the $199 a month you get:
- Australian developed and supported firearms business POS software.
- Software updates as we release them.
- Unlimited computer licences for your shop. Extra licences are free.
- Shopify / Magento / Woo link. Easily sell online from your POS software.
- Direct to Xero link. Easing bookkeeping and accounting costs.
- Our OzBiz link. This helps you link to MYOB and Quicken through OzBiz.
- Tyro link – safe, fast and easy EFTPOS link for streamlined sales.
- PC Eftpos link. This offers easy EFTPOS processing for the major banks.
- Support – help desk access, unlimited training, updates and more.
- User documentation. Access to our searchable knowledge base.
The $199.00 is charged per 30 days, in advance. Access can be cancelled at any time. You can also choose to purchase the software outright.
Our on-boarding service helps you get the most from the firearms dealer POS software. It includes:
- A pre-installation training and information pack to help you be ready.
- Pre-installation planning. A phone meeting to ensure we cover what matters to you.
- Installation, training and setup guidance. This is for two days and is delivered remotely. We have been doing remote installations since mid 2019. Customers love the flexibility it offers.
- Data conversion. Conversion of all data possible (within reasonable time constraints). This is a two-step process: Pre-conversion. With your permission we extract data to be checked for layout and consistency. Then, the conversion itself. This is done as part of software installation.
- Personal priority support. New user priority support through a specialist area of the new customer help desk.
- Personal post-installation follow-up. A separate structured call to check knowledge and use processes.
We can do on-site training if this is essential.
We are local. Tower Systems is an Aussie POS software co. serving 3,500+ specialty businesses. If you think we could help you, please email email@example.com.