Tower Systems offers its specialty POS software for rental, making it easier for these businesses to acquire and run the POS software make for unique retail channel needs.
When you rent POS software from Tower Systems, you have access to more than the software itself. Here is what is offered for POS software rental for a few dollars a day:
- Australian developed and supported marketplace specific shop POS software and selected retail channels.
- Unlimited computer licences for your location. If you run 6 computers, you get 6 licences, bundled in for the small whole of business cost of a few dollars a day.
- Software updates as we release them. Each update contains thoughtfully curated enhancements that are often the product of suggestions by our customers, for which we are most grateful.
- Shopify / Magento / Woo link. Easily sell online from your POS software. Inventory and images flow from the POS software across, sales transactions flow back.
- Xero link. Easing bookkeeping costs and streamlining accounting. Xero is the best by far.
- Our OzBiz link. This helps you link to MYOB through OzBiz.
- Tyro link – safe, fast and easy EFTPOS link for streamlined sales.
- PC Eftpos link. This offers easy EFTPOS processing for the major banks.
- Easy buy now pay later options with Zip Pay and Humm.
- Support – help desk access. No extra charge. Call, email, test or socials – contact us how you want. There is no cap on the use of our help desk.
- Training – after installation one-on-one training over the phone.
- Video training resources.
- Online workshops where you get to network with other retailers using our POS software.
- Theft check service.
- Business performance check service.
- User documentation. Access to our searchable and ever growing knowledge base.
By renting our POS software you get all these facilities and benefits and more. We’d be glad to connect you with existing customers so you can tap into their feedback on the services we provide.
POS software rental is easy to start, easy to pause and comforting on your cashflow. There is no credit check. And, you can pause or cancel at any time.
Tower Systems is proud to offer POS software rental for small business retailers in Australia and New Zealand.
Renting POS software preserves cashflow and provides flexibility. It is a smart way to encourage growth of any specialty retail business.