Retailers using our POS software have been leveraging opportunities for connecting with shoppers for Father’s Day 2021. We are grateful to have seen from our POS software customers plenty of examples of how they are engaging with Father’s Day opportunities. here are some of the initiatives that we have seen, where our POS software has worked with local retailers to engage with Father’s Day:
- Selling online through POS software connected websites.
- Offering click and collect through the POS software and through Shopify connected website.
- Supporting the creation of Father’s Day gift bundles for easy and efficient selling.
- Offering infrequent shopper loyalty rewards for those in the shop for Father’s Day.
- Leveraging what the POS software curated data show does work for Father’s Day.
- Efficiently bringing in products for Father’s Day thanks to deep supplier links.
- Selling quickly and safely.
- Guiding inventory replen opportunities.
- Offering email marketing data you can leverage to reach out and invite shoppers.
Father’s Day is a vital season for many retailers, newsagents, gift shops, jewellers, garden centres, fishing shops, toy shops and more. Embedded in our POS software we offer tools that local small business retailers are using this Father’s Day to help drive small business success.
Even with lockdown impacting local small business retail across plenty of channels, we have helped many retailers to make the most of the unique circumstances through online as well as in-store engagement. Our click and collect opportunities, for example, make it easier for retailers to connect with this. We are showing that the challenge of lockdown can help a local small business to pivot so that they can safely connect with the lockdown regulations that are now in place.
Father’s Day is a key season in many retail businesses and while 2021 does present a set of unique challenges, we know there are ways in which our software can serve these businesses, to help them trade through the unique settings, to help make Father’s Day bright for plenty of their customers. we are grateful for opportunities to serve the retailers in our POS software user community.
If you are yet to make purchases for Father’s Day 2021, please consider shopping local as it is local retailers who are more likely to support the local community and they can only do this if you support them.