Here’s a new video from us exploring our landscape garden supply business software:
Here are some pop the benefits of this landscape garden supplies POS software:
- Quote and invoice management. Strong, flexible, fit for purpose.
- Trade pricing profiles supporting pricing flexibility for your customers.
- Niche inventory management. Track and manage inventory such as sand and soil, items you can’t barcode.
- Gift cards. Use these in new developments to win new customers.
- Special customer orders – get a sale today, before you order the stock.
- Loyalty rewards customers love. Encourage return visits and purchases.
- Sell you. Extended product descriptions help you offer plant care info.
- Bagging up. Bag bulk products smaller packs, with accurate stock data.
- Genuinely informative receipts. Share information that sets you apart.
- Customer account management: Professional and accurate control.
- Catalogues. Easily manage special pricing for a date range.
- Pricing profiles. You can set pricing rules based on types of customers.
- Sell by weight, including fractions.
- Seasonal reordering. Easily reorder inventory based on seasonal sales.
- Weatherproof labels.
- Stock write offs – done in a structured way feeding into your accounts.
You can rent our landscape garden supplies POS software for $185.00 a month, giving you:
- Australian developed and supported POS software.
- Software updates as we release them.
- Unlimited computer licences for your location.
- Shopify / Magento / Woo link. Easily sell online from your POS software.
- Xero link. Easing bookkeeping costs and streamlining accounting.
- Our OzBiz link. This helps you link to MYOB and Quicken through OzBiz.
- Tyro link – safe, fast and easy EFTPOS link for streamlined sales.
- PC Eftpos link. This offers easy EFTPOS processing for the major banks.
- Easy buy now pay later options with Zip Pay and Humm.
- Support – help desk access.
- Training – unlimited one-on-one training over the phone.
- User documentation. Access to our searchable knowledge base.
Here are some common questions we get from folks considering this software for landscape businesses:
Can you reach out to customers based on past purchases? Yes, you can select customers for marketing past on a range of criteria, including past purchases.
Does the system handle account customers? Yes, you can setup and manage customer accounts.
Does the system produce invoicing and statements? Yes, these can be printed or emailed.
Does the software connect with my website? We partner with Shopify, Magento and WooCommerce and offer direct links to these.
Can I email receipts? Yes.
Can I track where my customers come from? Yes.
Do I have to pay for software on additional computers in my business? No.
Can I connect with my EFTPOS terminal? Yes. We have a direct link to Tyro and through Linkly we connect to all major banks.
Can I use my existing hardware? Yes, as long as your hardware meets our minimum standards.
Can I use my existing data with the software? Yes. We’d like to check your data to be sure. We will advise what can be safely brought across.
Does it integrate with Xero? Yes.