We are grateful to have welcomed more landscape businesses to our specialty POS software user community this month.
Our feature rich garden centre software is proving to be useful to landscape businesses. Configured for their specialty needs, our landscape business software handles a range of business needs, helping these businesses to operate more smoothly and successfully.
Here are some of the benefits they like in our landscape business software:
- Special customer orders. This enables you to sell today items that you do not currently have in stock. There software manages this forward order, keeping track of records for you.
- Quote and invoice management. You quote for the business and, then, once they order, you can turn the quote into an invoice. You can make changes through the process. This helps you professionally and accurately quote for your work, and grow your business.
- Trade pricing profiles supporting pricing flexibility for your customers. Pricing can be set based on their type, giving you layered pricing.
- Customer account management: Professional and accurate control. If you run accounts, you can manage them.
- Sell by weight, including fractions. If you sell soil, sand and other items by the cubic metre, you can manage that inventory and price based on volume purchased.
- Sell you. Extended product descriptions help you offer plant care info.
- Bagging up. Bag bulk products smaller packs, with accurate stock data.
- Genuinely informative receipts. Share information that sets you apart.
- Seasonal reordering. Easily reorder inventory based on seasonal sales.
- Weatherproof labels.
- Stock write offs – done in a structured way feeding into your accounts.
You can rent our landscape business software for $185.00 a month, giving you:
- Australian developed and supported POS software for landscape businesses.
- Software updates as we release them.
- Unlimited computer licences for your location.
- Shopify / Magento / Woo link. Easily sell online from your POS software.
- Xero link. Easing bookkeeping costs and streamlining accounting.
- Our OzBiz link. This helps you link to MYOB and Quicken through OzBiz.
- Tyro link – safe, fast and easy EFTPOS link for streamlined sales.
- PC Eftpos link. This offers easy EFTPOS processing for the major banks.
- Easy buy now pay later options with Zip Pay and Humm.
- Support – help desk access.
- Training – unlimited one-on-one training over the phone.
- User documentation. Access to our searchable knowledge base.
Take your time to see if this software could be right for your landscape business. Here is a video we shot recently in which we preview some of the facilities in our landscape business software: