Here at Tower Systems we are an Aussie POS software company serving more than 3,000 local specialty retailers. Having switched many from other software, here are the top 7 benefits we offer compared to overseas product.
- Made for your market. Our software is made for here, not for an overseas market and then modified to suit here.
- Local support. Our entire help desk team understands how local retail works.
- You influence us. We’re local. You’re local. Your needs help us grow. We have a transparent platform through which our customers suggest and vote on software enhancements.
- Easy contact. You can call, email or even visit (when restrictions permit). Direct contact with us is easy – at all levels of our business.
- We are retailers too. We bought our first shop in 1996 to give us a walking in the shoes of our customers experience. We still own and run shops today, and we learn every day from this experience.
- Free workshops. We host regular free customer workshops where you can talk directly with our software developers.
- Free training. One thing retailers told us years ago was that they wanted easy access to top-up training. We provide access to unlimited one-on-one training for our customers.
We are a small POS software company. All of our customers are small business retailers. This means we are not dominated by any one customer. It also means that our focus truly is on local small business retail. Your needs do interest us.
To catch a look at our Aussie made and supported POS software, click on any marketplace listed below for a video of a recent brief demonstration:
- Pet Shop.
- Toy Shop.
- Sewing shop / fabric shop / haberdashery.
- Fishing bait and tackle shop.
- Garden centre.
- Firearms dealer.
- Produce business / farm supply.
- Antique shop.
- Bike Shop.
- Gift Shop.
- Music shop.
- Mobility scooter.
- Computer shop.
- Repairs management software.
If we can help, please call 1300 662 957 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for reading and considering our locally made and supported POS software. The local Australian IT sector appreciates you for this consideration. Oh, and thank you for shopping local. Local retailers appreciate this too.