Tower Systems offers gift shop software for $159.99 a month. This is POS software made for gift shops, local gift shop0s, small businesses, local businesses … software designed to help them thrive.
Made and supported in Australia, this gift shop POS software is purpose built to serve the needs of these local and loved businesses.
- Get rid of manual books at the counter for LayBys, special orders, stock you need to order and more.
- Cut dead stock and re-order based on data facts.
- Cut theft by knowing what is being stolen.
- Eliminate LayBy and get you paid sooner with buy now pay later.
- Make price comparison harder with bundled packs.
- Easily and consistently pitch locally sourced products.
- Drive community group member engagement with group pricing.
- Get one-time-only shoppers spending more with loyalty tools.
- Bring customers back with reminders on dates important to them.
- Save money on bookkeeping by integrating with Xero.
- Leverage your knowledge on receipts and elsewhere. Sell you.
- Reach beyond your 4 walls with a direct Shopify link / integration.
here’s more about this awesome gift shop PSO software:
When you are ready, we’d love to show you our Gift Shop Software and through that show you answers to other questions you have.
Can I sell gift cards for my business? Yes.
I sometimes sell from a market stall. Can the software do this? Yes, our Retailer RoamTM option manages selling from anywhere.
Does the software handle club member pricing? Yes, this can be a great marketing tool, getting local community group members support the business and fundraising at the same time.
Does the software have a facility for encouraging infrequent shoppers to spend more? Yes, it’s proven to work well at achieving this.
Does the software let me buy in bulk and break up to retail packs? Yes.
Does the software produce WAS / NOW price labels? Yes.
Does the software manage time-based catalogue pricing? Yes.
Can I include product care instructions on the receipt? Yes.
Does the software track where I have stored a box for an item? Yes.
I have similar items from several suppliers. Can I compare suppliers? Yes.
Does the software handle LayBys? Yes.