We are grateful to be at the Reed Gift Fair in Sydney. We are 2 days in and we have met so many gift shop owners, newsagents and other local small business retailers. It’s a wonderful opportunity to show off our POS software.
Being the only POS software company here is a treat,
Our stand is in a good position, which is a bonus.
The mood of people at the gift fair is terrific, optimistic. People have an appetite for change. Very few talked about wanting things to be the way they were. They are looking ahead, evolving, planning business moves for the new normal rather than the old past.
We have had so many good discussions, useful discussions and what’s interesting is people are up for it, they are up for a chat to explore business. It’s this face top face that people have been missing and to be there at the first major show on this scale in 2 years is a joy, a delight and a wonderful opportunity.
We are glad to have invested the money to be here, to meet face top face with retailers.
What’s particularly interesting about this gift fair is that it has attracted a diverse mix of retailers, most of whom trade in retail channels we serve: jewellers, garden centres, gift shops, homewares shops, toy shops and newsagents. This has made the show even more valuable for us, which we sincerely appreciate.
Our Aussie made and supported POS software for local specialty retailers is software to love and here’s why …
- Local matters. Local retail businesses make a vital contribution to local cycling communities and families. Our software helps you leverage your localness, to genuinely differentiate your business from big competitors.
- You are a key asset. Only your business has you and your people. You can leverage you through our POS software, to easily share your knowledge in ways big businesses cannot match.
- You can bank on loyalty. Points don’t reward loyalty. What is a point worth anyway? In our local shop POS software, you have fresh loyalty tools you can bank on to drive a deeper visit value, bring shoppers back sooner and genuinely leverage their lifetime value opportunity.
- Service, service, service. Offering service and managing this for the benefit of your customers and your business can genuinely differentiate thanks to our smart management tools. You can bank on this difference.
- Not every shopper will walk, or rides, past your door. A smart and seamless connection between your software and a beautiful website can help you easily and with low overhead sell to people you will never meet.
Uploading supplier data is easy, as is sharing data with Shopify websites – through two-way traffic.
All of this has been on show at the Reed Sydney Gift Fair.