Local sewing, fabric and haberdashery shops fulfil a vital need in local communities across Australia. They provide products, services and knowledge to creative people who make clothes, art and more. They help people help others. These businesses are places of goodness in our community.
We are grateful to serve local sewing, fabric and haberdashery businesses with POS software made for them and supported for them, locally made software for these vital local businesses.
Here are some of the ways our locally made POS software for sewing / haberdashery / fabric businesses leverages the uniqueness of these businesses:
- Rare visit loyalty. The customer visit cycle for a sewing / fabric business is often infrequent. Embedded in this software are loyalty tools that encourage shoppers be more valuable each visit.
- Pre-orders. Easily manage selling products before you have them in-stock.
- Buy Now Pay Later and LayBy. Through our software you can have both.
- Bundle / package. It’s easy to bundle items together to create something unique to your needs, unique for your customers. Putting items together this way can help you guide shoppers to spend more.
- Club / group marketing and support. Leverage sewing and craft clubs and other groups with offers and pricing.
- Special orders. Being able to manage and track special customer orders helps you save time and cut mistakes. Also, it’s easier for you to be paid in advance for these.
- Product repairs and servicing. Using our repairs management facilities, you can track parts and labour used in repairs as well as repairs done outside the business. You can also recall customers based on activity, like last service date.
- Serial number tracking. For service records, insurance and much more. Tracking serial numbers of stock items is good for busines and good for customer service.
Our Australian made and supported sewing, fabric, haberdashery POS software does much more than what’s on this list. See it for yourself, live and obligation free, to see if it could serve you and your business.
But, it’s not up to us. Retailers themselves need to choose the software that they think best serves their needs. This is why we are happy to offer personal demonstrations, as many as you would like, to see if our software could be the right software for your business.
It’s possible we don’t do everything you want. we note this as local sewing, fabric and haberdashery businesses tend to have some business processes they have developed themselves. Our software is broad and based on common needs we have seen. It’s why we say look at it and decide for yourself if it is right for you. take your time. We’ll be here when you are ready.