We are grateful to the many retailers who have already embraced our end of financial year offer for a $1,000 gift off our fixed price Shopify POS software integrated website development.
This is a genuine EOFY offer, not one of those inflated prices discounted to make it look like you’re getting a deal situation.
Our fixed price through to life POS software connected Shopify web development packages cost $6,600, which includes a commercial and beautiful template of your choice.
The EOFY offer is $1,000 off this.
There are a couple of conditions, which our sales people can help you with,.
Here is what is included in our fixed price Shopify POS software integrated website solution:
Tower Systems offers to create a Shopify website for $6,600.00 for which you receive:
- Pre development consultation. This is comprehensive phone call reviewing needs as outlined in the survey, seeking to more completely understand your needs.
- A checklist of work you complete with our guidance, to provide us assets such as text and images for the website. The current version of the checklist is part of this quote. This lists what any web developer will require from you.
- A live Shopify site as per everything outlined here. During development, there will be back and forth discussions by email and phone to ensure that the evolving meets expectations. Your timely attention to communication is key.
- Shopify theme choice. Included in the quoted price is the selection of a paid-for theme up to the cost of US$250.00.
- Shopify link. The Retailer POS software to link with Shopify. This link transfers to the Shopify site ta defined and useful set of data points for each inventory item.
- Personal hand-over training so you can make your own tweaks to the site as needed. This is usually around 2 hours.
- Three months of phone-based assistance (but not software changes) following delivery of the site.
- A comprehensive pre-prep / handover document that provides support, written training and guidance on your next steps. This is the same for all our Shopify site customers. i.e. it is not document written especially for you.
What this list does not show is the back and forth, the discussions, explorations and investigations with you that lead to the creation of a website that serves your needs. This is a comprehensive and iterative process between you and our webbed experts, all of whom work here in Melbourne Australia.