Tower Systems makes POS software for specialty retail settings. Our POS software for Antique shops has evolved from work in other specialty settings. It has been tuned to the needs we have seen in Antique businesses.
Antique businesses are unique and special businesses. Here are some of the ways our POS software for antique dealers helps leverage that uniqueness:
- Rare visit loyalty. The customer visit cycle in antique shops is infrequent. Our loyalty tools nurture shoppers to provide more value each visit.
- Pre-orders. Easily manage selling products before you have them in-stock. You might be asked to source a piece. These tools help you lock that in.
- Valuations. provide a professionally presented valuation certificate.
- Second-hand goods. Track details into a digital register for easy data management and record keeping.
- Leverage buyer and seller interests. Through easy to leverage database management you can connect people through their special interests.
- Buy Now Pay Later and LayBy. Through our software you can have both.
- Repairs management. Track labour and parts for each repair, from the moment of the request. Advise the customer when the repair is complete.
- Group marketing and support. Leverage groups and clubs with offers and pricing. It’s easy to serve multiple special interests.
- Product care. Product care knowledge can be differentiating. Sharing this in a systematic and consistent way can separate your business.
- Serial number tracking. If products have serial numbers, track them.
- Anniversary marketing. Collectors love their antiques. Remembering purchase anniversaries can help maintain a connection with collectors.
Our Australian made and supported antique shop software does much more than this. Be sure to see it for yourself, live and obligation free, to see if it could serve you and your business. Or, watch this video in which we demonstrate some of the features.
Here are answers to some of the questions we have been asked about our Antique Shop Software over the years
When you are ready, we’d love to show you our Antique Shop Software and through that show you answers to other questions you have.
We sell products on behalf of others. Can the software track this? Yes, the software can report on sales by those you carry antiques for in the business, enabling you to easily calculate your commission.
We carry items on consignment, can the software manage this? Yes, you can track consignment items and report on sales.
We rent access to part of our shop to people who display antiques here, can we charge for this through the software? Yes.
We do not barcode products, can we easily sell items without a barcode? Yes, you decide the level of tracking and reporting you require and that determines the best approach to recording sales.
Can we use the software to print barcodes for products if I want? Yes.
We sell very small items, does the software support barcode labels for these? Yes, we offer a fine butterfly label that you could use on a ring or fine bracelet.
Does the software track the purchase and sale of second-hand goods? Yes.
Can we produce a valuation certificate from the software? Yes. This software is also used by jewellers, who do valuations.
We’d love to show you more of this software if you think it could serve needs in your business.