Tower Systems offers POS software made for nursery businesses and garden centres.
Professionally built and nurtured over many years and kept up to date with the latest needs and trends, this software for nursery businesses is fresh in 2022, serving needs local nursery businesses have today as they serve their local community.
This software for nursery businesses and garden centres is unique to the needs of these businesses, as you can see in this video of a recent demonstration.
One requirement we often see in these businesses is for quote and invoice management:
Now for a Q&A on this software for nursery businesses and garden centres:
Can I sell products by weight with this software? Yes.
Can sell at fractional quantities? Yes.
Can I handle re-potting, a plant that is larger now is worth more than when it was smaller? Yes.
Do you have weatherproof labels for items outdoors? Yes.
Can I include plant care information on receipts? Yes.
Can the software handle selling products by colour and size? Yes.
Can you manage quotes? Yes, you can create quotes and then turn them into sales if they proceed.
I sometimes sell away from the shop at an event or on the road. Can the software do this? Yes, our Retailer RoamTM option manages selling from anywhere.
Does the software handle garden club member pricing? Yes, this can be a great marketing tool, getting local community group members support the business and fundraising at the same time.
Does the software track frequent shopper purchases, like what you see in coffee shops buy 9 and get your 10th free? Yes.
Can the software report on frequent shopper purchase items we give away, to get a supplier rebate? Yes.
Does the software have a loyalty facility? Yes, there are several options – you can choose the one that works best for your needs.
Does the software let me manage my own time-based catalogue pricing? Yes.
Can I sell gift cards for my business? Yes.
I buy products in bulk and re-bag them to retail size. Can the software handle this? Yes.
I buy several products in bulk to mix to create my own brand of feed. can the software handle this? Yes.
Does the software produce WAS / NOW price labels? Yes.
Can you reach out to customers based on past purchases? Yes, you can select customers for marketing past on a range of criteria, including past purchases.
Does the system handle account customers? Yes, you can setup and manage customer accounts.
Does the system produce invoicing and statements? Yes, these can be printed or emailed.
Does the software connect with my website? We partner with Shopify, Magento and WooCommerce and offer direct links to these.
Can I email receipts? Yes.
Can I track where my customers come from? Yes.
Do I have to pay for software on additional computers in my business? No.
Can I connect with my EFTPOS terminal? Yes. We have a direct link to Tyro and through Linkly we connect to all major banks.
Can I use my existing hardware? Yes, as long as your hardware meets our minimum standards.
Can I use my existing data with the software? Yes. We’d like to check your data to be sure. We will advise what can be safely brought across.
Does it integrate with Xero? Yes.
Here it Tower Systems, it’s about more than POS software every day.
These first few weeks of 2022 has been busy with more newsagents joining our newsagency software community.
With fewer newsagency software solutions now in the marketplace, stability and a commitment to the future are more important than ever to newsagents.
If you appreciate up to date newsagency software, easy access to live software support, free training and time-saving and mistake-reducing supplier links, Tower Systems could be the software company for you.
Call 1300 662 957 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll arrange an obligation free demonstration for you.
Or, click here to see a full demo immediately. This was recorded a few days ago. See real people talk about the software. You don’t have to login or provide your details. Or go to www.towersystems.com.au/newsagent for more information from the newsagent page on our website.
The Tower Systems newsagency software has been chosen by 1,800+ newsagents. It offers …
- Exclusive smart card reporting Embedded in our software is category / segment level reporting that newsagents are using to grow card sales 25% and more. That’s money in the bank.
- You can bank on loyalty. Our fresh and successful approach to loyalty can help you drive a deeper basket and bring people back sooner.
- Safe decisions make for a better P&L. From data feeds from suppliers through to Xero, we help you nurture data for the safe decisions.
- Not every shopper will walk past your door. A seamless connection between your software and a beautiful website can help you sell to people you will never meet. We develop websites for newsagents.
- Easily accessed personal service. A key reason 4 times more newsagents have chosen Tower than any other software is customer service. We are here for you, with you, every day.
- Current software. Current technology. Fresh, current design.
Plenty more, too.
Making specialty POS software for newsagents takes time and investment given the unique needs of this retail channel, linking to plenty of suppliers, handling unique data requirements and serving evolving needs in a rapidly changing space.
We are grateful to have been in this space for decades. That investment has given us the capacity to handle the changes we are seeing today, to help our community of newsagency business customers keep up and flourish in 2022 and beyond, in changing situations.
The local Australian newsagency is a vital local community business, serving many different needs and while many do serve as they have in the past, many have a foot in the future, offering fresh retail experiences in product and services categories not traditional for newsagency businesses. This is where Tower Systems also helps newsagents – to trade to their newsagency of the future.
Any local Australian retail business that wants to see local shoppers engage with local retailers should consider these benefits of local Australian made POS software:
- We better understand you. A local Aussie POS software company will understand local retailer needs better than a software company located offshore.
- Your business is different to retail overseas. There is an Australian way, an Australian style, an Australian approach … embedded in our POS software.
- We speak Australian. Terms used in our POS reflect local terms, they make sense.
- We are awake when you are awake. If you need us for something serious, or even not so serious, we are open when you are open whereas an offshore company operates their local hours.
- We pay taxes here, which benefit the local Aussie community. And by taxes we mean GST, payroll tax, company tax, regulatory fees and more. And, since we hire locally, our employees contribute locally. If you buy from a software company located offshore, much less of what you spend will benefit the Australian economy and the lives of Australians.
- We report in a way that makes local sense. How businesses assess their performance varies around the world. Having local software provides you with access to reporting in a manner that makes sense to you.
- Local software helps you compete locally. We need local businesses, small retail businesses. Our software is fine-tuned to help these businesses compete against bigger businesses, just like we do in our own company. We think our local POS software will do better at helping your local business compete than POS software from some big offshore company that may not be as locally connected as we are.
- We support local community groups. Local small businesses understand local community support.
Of course, we’ll pitch this as we are a local Australian POS software company serving local Australian retailer needs.
While this is a nice emotive case, the real decision has to be what’s best for your business. Now, best can be about the tech. of the software or the broader assist from the company to your business and the local community we share.
Here at Tower Systems we are grateful to have been chosen by more than 3,000 local retail businesses in Australia.
We are grateful to our POS software customers who joined us live Thursday last week for our first Zoom meeting of 2022 and to the many who accessed the video we shared after the meeting.
In this Zoom meeting we demonstrated some of the enhancements to our POS software that will be released in our first update for 2022 as well as taking questions and feedback from customers.
Accessibility is key not only to POS software users but to those who make the POS software. Connecting our development team with our customers regularly as we do makes for better, more useful POS software.
Good POS software does not come from dark rooms disconnected from the real world.
We are also grateful that 100s of jewellers use our POS software for jewellers.
We demonstrated our latest integration with Google maps last week, through our enhanced integrated dispatch tools. We have been working with produce businesses, garden centres, landscapers and more to deliver an advanced solution that serves their needs for managing anything from one delivery vehicle to a fleet.
The enhanced Google maps integration is a small part of a much bigger solution. We say enhanced because it is ahead of what we have done for years.
Rather than speaking to any innovation of their own, a wannabe competitor wrote publicly about Google maps integration, a day after we did. They’ve done it before and we’re sure people see it for what it is.
Retailers would benefit more from innovative competition, not a game of follow the leader.
Here at Tower Systems we are grateful to serve hundreds of bike retailers with POS software for bike shops, made here for local bike shops in Australia and New Zealand.
3 small steps any bike shop can take to compound profit growth.
- Set higher retail prices on stock every time you can. Grow GP%.
- Guide shoppers to purchase more in each visit. Grow basket value.
- Invite shoppers to return sooner. Grow shopper value.
Do these 3 behind the scenes and easy to implement things consistently, and together, they compound profit growth. 1 + 1 + 1 = more than 3.
Small steps really are the most valuable in profitability growth.
2 bonus moves: leverage sales data for targeted marketing, leverage your knowledge consistently at key touchpoints and shine a light on your unique selling proposition.
The Tower Systems bike shop software systematically helps in these areas and more.
Like online, our bike shop software connected websites help bike shops reach further.
- Wollongong Bike Hub:wollongongbikehub.com.au
These bike shop software integrated websites were made by our web team as part of our fixed-price web development connect solution.
$185.00 a month for the Tower bike shop POS software delivers valuable benefits.
This is a total package software rental solution including bike shop software, updates, help desk support, supplier invoice imports and knowledgebase access.
There is no extra cost for more terminals, no fee based on transaction or sales volume.
This software is made for bike shops, made to help you maximise GP%, made to help you promote your USP, made to help you easily encourage shoppers to return sooner.
This software nurtures customer value.
Find out more our Aussie made and supported bike shop software, including a video demonstration: www.towersystems.com.au/bike We’d be glad to arrange a personal demonstration based on your specific needs. Call us on 1300 662 957 or email our sales team at: email@example.com.
Our goal is to empower local bike shops to run more successful, enjoyable and valuable businesses. We want to see you thrive.
We are grateful to serve hundreds of bike shops in Australia and New Zealand. These independent bike shoppers matter in serving the needs of devoted cyclists young and old, new and experienced.
The POS software for gift shops from Tower Systems offers a feature-rich business management solution for local gift shops.
Made and supported here in Australia, this gift shop software is different to Vend, Lightspeed and other overseas products pitched to three local retail businesses in the gift and homewares space.
Priced at $159.00 a month (Vend is currently $179.00 a month paid monthly), paid monthly and cancelable at any time, gift shop retailers have easy access to:
Awesome software made for gift shops, which includes:
- Running on as many computers in the shop as they have for no additional cost.
- Serial number tracking for no extra cost.
- Loyalty tools (points and other options) for no extra cost.
- Launch services: Setup help, guidance, advice and training for no extra cost.
- Direct EFTPOS link to all major banks – you choose what’s right for you.
- Direct link to Xero for easy accounting.
- Direct link to Shopify, Magento or Woo for selling online.
- Help desk support.
- Software updates.
When you compare this gift shop software from Tower Systems in terms of functionality, price, backup service, business advice, online selling or customer service, we are sure you will appreciate what Tower Systems offers. This is a competitive product from a competitive local software company that understands local Aussie businesses.
The Tower Systems gift shop software has a range of facilities that are truly unique, through which local gift shops can more easily connect with shoppers, grow their business and encourage a more sustainable business story. These are tools retailers can use to differentiate their businesses, to leverage points of difference local shoppers look for and will appreciate.
But good POS software is not just about the software. It is about the support services too, the help the software company offers to help local retailers get more from the software. here at Tower Systems personal service is available easily, from our leadership team to the awesome members of our front line help desk. Our service is authentic tic, engaged and local. This is a very different approach for software companies. Here at nTower Systems, you are talking with local people who do understand the needs of local businesses.
If you are considering vend, Lightspeed or other software for your gift shop, take a look at Tower Systems and see if our $159.00 a month gift shop software may serve your needs. we’d be happy to arrange an obligation free demonstration. for your: 1300 662 957 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advice to benefit any local specialty retailer … for a better 2022.
- Touch data less. Every time you touch data, entering an invoice, entering accounting data, it’s an opportunity for mistake or, worse, fraud.
- Manage stock in one place. If you sell online and in a physical shop, manage your stock in one place. Double handling is fraught, and it wastes time.
- Add a revenue stream. Seek out new products or services. Broaden the appeal of your business. Broader appeal = stronger foundations.
- Leverage you. It’s likely your knowledge and passion are a key difference for your business. Share it. Your competitors can’t compete with you.
- Copy less. Big retailers advertise loyalty programs to trick shoppers to think points are a reward. Be different, run an honest loyalty program.
- Be authentically local. When you buy local, talk about it, celebrate it and, show shoppers with the local message on products tags and more.
We make POS software for local specialty retail. Find out more: email email@example.com or call 1300 662 957.
Click on any link below to see a video of a demonstration of our software. We don’t ask for your details, you don’t have to register, just click and watch.
- Produce / Stockfeed / Farm Supply. $199.00 / month.
- Jeweller. $185.00 / month.
- Gift Shop (full demo). Gift shop (brief demo). $99.00 / month.
- Sewing / Fabric / Haberdashery.
- Garden centre. $185.00 / month.
- Newsagents. $185.00 / month.
- Toy Shop. $155.00 / month.
- Pet Shop. $155.00 / month.
- Bike Shop. $185.00 / month.
- Fishing and Outdoors Shop. $185.00 / month.
- Firearms Dealer. $185.00 / month.
- Mobility Scooter. $185.00 / month.
- Music Shop. $145.00 / month.
- Computer Shop. $185.00 / month.
- Antique Shop. $185.00 / month.
- Bookshop – TitlePage integration.
- Quote and Invoice Management.
- Repairs Management.
- Software installation and setup process.
Tower Systems is not your usual POS software company. Our videos feature real people from inside our business. We don’t animate to hide or hire actors to play us. No, we’re authentic, as is our software … because local small business retail is authentic every day. This is what separates local small business retail from big business competitors.
We are sincerely grateful to only serve small businesses, independent businesses, local businesses – and only in the retail space. This specialisation helps us be better at what we do, it helps us focus.
Being Australian matters to Australian local retailers.
While weekly email is our prime outbound contact, we find a regular print newsletter is appreciated by plenty. We have some terrific news to share about 2022 plans as well as a resider of our customer service contact points and more.
Being accessible to our small business retail customers is key, and even more so in the disrupted situation of local business today. As a human contact business and this newsletter is another example of our commitment.
Tower Systems is grateful to offer Titlepage integration through it’s Bookshop POS software. Here’s a 3 minute video showing how it works:
We are grateful to kick off this New Year with a major POS software update that delivers several new facilities we know local small business retailers will love.
In the field testing is set to ramp-up. We’ll have this update in the hands of our customers in no time.
We’re so excited to share with you what we have made.
In the meantime, we have scheduled a live preview / demonstration for all of our customers next week – the first of our regular POS software customer Q&A opportunities for 2022.
We are looking for more ReactJS (Typescript) developers to join our team. Being in Melbourne would be a plus, but we will absolutely consider interstate candidates.
Working within our agile team you will be encouraged to offer suggestions, provide input from past experiences, and truly own what you code. We are not big on hierarchy or position titles. Our only goal is to create a truly unique product and experience for our customers. If you see yourself as the type of person who can work closely with our small team, enjoy being challenged and want to be the pedals rather than just a link in the chain we encourage you to apply today.
- 2 years’ minimum experience in developing software using ReactJS (Typescript).
- Experience in front-end development is a must.
- Experience in back-end development is desirable.
- Understanding of AWS Architecture, GraphQL, REST APIs, and offline storage.
- Ability to work in a highly agile, non-prescriptive environment.
- Must be able to work autonomously and with high level directives.
- Ability to work from home is desirable.
Tower Systems is a Melbourne based POS software company developing software solutions for local small business retailers.
More newsagents have chosen the newsagency software from Tower Systems than any other software. Here’s a new video for 2022, demonstrating key features of this software for newsagents.
POS software for produce / farm supply / stockfeed businesses
$199.00/month. Unlimited terminals. No lock-in contract.
We are grateful to the many local produce and farm supply businesses that have guided us in evolving this software and those who will help in the future. Your advice is appreciated and valuable.
See this software it for yourself. Click on the QR code for a 1-hour demo of the software.
We don’t need your contact details, you can watch it right away. If you’d like a personal demonstration in which we explore your specific business needs, please call us on 1300 662 957 or email our team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using this software you can handle customer special orders, quotations, varied price models, product use and care notes and plenty more.
This month, we launch enhanced dispatch and delivery facilities. Our customers can access updates for no additional cost.
We also develop POS software connected Shopify websites. Check out:
- Yan Yean Stock Feed: yysf.com.au
- Brindabella Stockfeed: www.com.au
- Northside produce: northsideproduceagency.com.au
- Sprengers Rural Traders: sprengersruraltraders.com.au
$199.00 a month for the Tower produce / farm supply / stockfeed business POS software delivers valuable benefits.
This is a total package software rental solution including produce business software, updates, help desk support, supplier invoice imports and knowledgebase access.
There is no extra cost for more terminals, no fee based on transaction or sales volume.
This software is made for produce / farm supply / stockfeed businesses, made to help you maximise GP%, made to help you promote your USP, made to help you easily encourage shoppers to return sooner.
We’d love to find out about your software needs. That’s where it begins. We start with your needs as it’s possible our software is not a good fit for you – we will never push or pitch our software if we feel we’re not the right fit.
To talk to one of our produce / farm supply business software experts, please call 1300 662 957 or email email@example.com.
Tower Systems serves more than 3,000 local small businesses with retail management POS software, specialty businesses with needs unique to their channel. We only sell to small businesses, ensuring our focus on the most valuable type of retail businesses in the country. We are grateful to our customers for their support.
In our small business POS software company, which only serves local specialty retail small businesses, we are grateful for 2021 and the abundance it has delivered.
We are grateful for many new customers.
We are grateful for new team members.
We are grateful to be offering new products.
We are grateful to have been able to shepherd plenty of local businesses online.
We are grateful for health.
We are grateful to finish the year is such good and happy shape.
What a year 2021! Thank you for all you have brought our way!
Happy New Year to all …
Here’s a video from Tower Systems on how its POS software helps local retail businesses encourage shoppers to shop more of the shop and return sooner.
Local small business retailers using the Tower Systems POS software and following retail management advice from us have had access to terrific tools with which to leverage the Post Christmas sale opportunity. Our training, support and retail business advice platforms have aligned to help retailers make the most of the seasonal sale opportunity – well in advance of the big day.
This year is no different. For weeks we have been prompting and advising our POS software customers, prepping them for the opportunity.
Businesses in the city and country, mall and high street have terrific tools to leverage this traditional sale season in the retail year.
While Black Friday, Cyber Monday and other events have grown in popularity, in Australia the Boxing Day / post Christmas sales continue to be an important feature of the retail calendar. We help our retail community make the most of the opportunities.
Our focus has also included training and guiding new retailers and those who have never undertaken such sales. Owning our own retail businesses for years, we have been able to drawn on our own advice to to speak from personal experience, to help those new to the Post Christmas sale opportunity to help it work for them.
From loyalty discount facilities to inventory opportunity discovery to targeted marketing tools, our POS software is an ideal platform through which to drive additional revenue this time of the year.