Xero is the preferred accounting software solution among small business retailers. We are grateful to have been a partner with Xero for years, linking our POS software with Xero, making the connection, easy, seamless, tight and safe – reducing the cost for small business retailers, especially the cost of bookkeeping.
Using our POS software Xero link, retailers are able to rely on the live sharing of data, enabling accurate business financial reporting, and more.
Thanks to the POS software Xero integration, small business retailers can:
- Save time. This is time in the business as well as with the accountant or bookkeeper.
- Cut mistakes. Every keystroke you eliminate in business is a possible data mistake eliminated. The Xero POS software integration cuts keystrokes.
- Make better business decisions. Accurate business data feeds better business decisions.
- Reduce accounting and bookkeeping costs. All the data entry work bookkeepers and accounting professionals do can be eliminated thanks to safe and fast data flow between the POS software and Xero.
- Drive business value. Data is revealing and this helps you extract more business value.
- Enjoy the business more. Data entry is a grind and it can lead to mistakes. Get rid of these challenges and yours enjoyment rises for sure.
- Immediate cashflow visibility. With no lag for data, you can see your position immediately.
What is Transferred to Xero through our POS software Xero link?
End of Shift based department-level sales are transferred to Xero via a sales invoice. Each department can be assigned its own Xero account.
Invoices received into Retailer are transferred to Xero at department level. No individual stock items are transferred.
Write Offs & No Sales
These are transferred to individual expense accounts depending on the transaction reason chosen.
Cost Of Sales
An option on sales exporting is to export Cost of Sales. While not a full implementation of COGS it does transfer over the cost price of items sold each day to reduce the value of Stock On Hand in Xero. If you use this option you will export Write offs, not as expenses, but as adjustment to your Stock on Hand. This makes processing stock adjustments for the End Of Month much easier.