You can’t get more local than a local produce / farm supply / stockfeed business.
Tower Systems is grateful to serve this unique retail channel with produce business POS software. First released some years ago, the software is updated several times a year, often including enhancements suggested by customers keen for new facilities. This keeps it fresh, useful and valuable. It helps these businesses serve their local communities.
Our produce business POS software nurtures many benefits, including:
- Quote and invoice management. Strong, flexible, fit for purpose.
- Customer delivery management options.
- Sell from anywhere, anytime option through Retailer RoamTM.
- Trade pricing profiles supporting pricing flexibility for your customers.
- Customer account management: Professional and accurate control.
- Sell by weight, including fractions.
- Bagging up feed. Bag feed into smaller packs, with accurate stock data.
- Pre-orders – pre-sell stock and be ahead of the game.
- Special orders – easily manage special customer orders.
- Genuinely informative receipts. You control design and detail.
- Colour / size / style. Track what you sell at a granular level.
- Awesome loyalty through which you can easily differentiate.
- Seasonal reordering. Easily reorder inventory based on seasonal sales.
- Weatherproof labels.
- Electronic supplier invoice support – cut mistakes and save time.
- Easy Shopify website integration.
Rent our produce business POS software for $199.00 a month, giving you:
- Australian developed and supported produce business POS software.
- Unlimited computer licences for your location.
- Software updates as we release them.
- Shopify / Magento / Woo link. Easily sell online from your POS software.
- Xero link. Easing bookkeeping costs and streamlining accounting.
- Our OzBiz link. This helps you link to MYOB and Quicken through OzBiz.
- Tyro link – safe, fast and easy EFTPOS link for streamlined sales.
- Eftpos link … easy EFTPOS processing for the major banks.
- Easy buy now pay later
- Support – help desk access to our team of specialists.
- Top-up training – unlimited one-on-one training over the phone.
- User documentation. Access to our searchable knowledge base.
Beyond the software, here are features of a relationship with Tower Systems…
- We are local. Local matters in local communities. Tower Systems is Australian owned, developed and supported. Call us and a human answers the phone.
- Our training is personal, in your business. We think people learn better from face to face training.
- Unlimited free training. Long after you install the software, ask for free top-up training and all we will organise it.
- New customer care. All new customers have a separate specialist team with which they connect, to ease settling-in.
- Customers guide our software enhancement. We offer a transparent, democratic, process for guiding software update content.
- Produce business specific. This software is developed for your type of business.
- In the cloud or in-store. You choose where the software runs.
- Rent or buy. You choose how to acquire and fund the software.
- We help with business performance analysis and theft checks, services where we take a deep dive into your data and provide confidential insights.
- Every customer has the direct contact details for our leadership team for easy and safe escalation of any query.
- No pressure. You buy when you are ready.
- Retail group engagement. Groups and members of groups have opportunities for group level customisation website sales and more.
- It’s personal. Retail is personal. This is why we prefer to train you in your shop. Yes, we said this above. We say it again as it is a differentiator.