These first few weeks of 2022 has been busy with more newsagents joining our newsagency software community.
With fewer newsagency software solutions now in the marketplace, stability and a commitment to the future are more important than ever to newsagents.
If you appreciate up to date newsagency software, easy access to live software support, free training and time-saving and mistake-reducing supplier links, Tower Systems could be the software company for you.
Call 1300 662 957 or email email@example.com and we’ll arrange an obligation free demonstration for you.
Or, click here to see a full demo immediately. This was recorded a few days ago. See real people talk about the software. You don’t have to login or provide your details. Or go to www.towersystems.com.au/newsagent for more information from the newsagent page on our website.
The Tower Systems newsagency software has been chosen by 1,800+ newsagents. It offers …
- Exclusive smart card reporting Embedded in our software is category / segment level reporting that newsagents are using to grow card sales 25% and more. That’s money in the bank.
- You can bank on loyalty. Our fresh and successful approach to loyalty can help you drive a deeper basket and bring people back sooner.
- Safe decisions make for a better P&L. From data feeds from suppliers through to Xero, we help you nurture data for the safe decisions.
- Not every shopper will walk past your door. A seamless connection between your software and a beautiful website can help you sell to people you will never meet. We develop websites for newsagents.
- Easily accessed personal service. A key reason 4 times more newsagents have chosen Tower than any other software is customer service. We are here for you, with you, every day.
- Current software. Current technology. Fresh, current design.
Plenty more, too.
Making specialty POS software for newsagents takes time and investment given the unique needs of this retail channel, linking to plenty of suppliers, handling unique data requirements and serving evolving needs in a rapidly changing space.
We are grateful to have been in this space for decades. That investment has given us the capacity to handle the changes we are seeing today, to help our community of newsagency business customers keep up and flourish in 2022 and beyond, in changing situations.
The local Australian newsagency is a vital local community business, serving many different needs and while many do serve as they have in the past, many have a foot in the future, offering fresh retail experiences in product and services categories not traditional for newsagency businesses. This is where Tower Systems also helps newsagents – to trade to their newsagency of the future.