Firearms dealers here in Australia operate under a regulatory framework so it’s natural that software they choose for their businesses serves the needs of this, as well as serving the management and operational needs of these local retail businesses.
Usually well connected to the community, local firearms dealers benefit from firearms retail management software that leverages community connections and engagement.
The Tower Systems firearms dealer retail POS software is made for this.
Rented for $185.00 a month. Using this firearms POS software, you can…
- Track products by serial number. From the moment items with serial numbers arrive in-store. This is vital in any firearms business.
- Easily and consistently age check. … from within the software. Knowing this is a gatekeeper function is key to demonstrating to regulators your consistent approach.
- Easily handle special customer orders including one-off orders. The software tracks the details, helping guide fewer mistakes. You can sell before you have the stock.
- Easily handle pre-orders.
- Easily manage the sale of services – i.e. things that are not inventory items.
- Track and manage repairs. from the moment an item is brought in for repair through to collection.
- Offer club pricing. Set pricing rules to drive business from rifle club members and others.
- Sell accurately by weight or measure – by whole numbers or fractions. Being able to sell by fractions has been found to be a differentiator for Tower Systems.
- Manage inventory so that you have accurate records on-hand.
- Leverage you. Your knowledge is a differentiator, leverage it. Have your knowledge about products included on receipts and more.
- Differentiate your business through smart and unique loyalty. With shoppers visiting infrequently drive more from each visit.
- Maximise the basket with easy to use one-time shopper loyalty tools.
- Load electronic invoices from suppliers.
- Easily link to Shopify, Magento and Woo including images.
Better still, this software continues to evolve, based on customer feedback. Our engagement with our customers demonstrates the value of locally made and supported software.
See it for yourself. here is a recent demonstration:
This is specialty retail management software, made for Aussie firearms dealers. Yes, made for them (you).
For the $185 a month rental of this firearms dealer POS software you get:
- Australian developed and supported firearms business POS software.
- Software updates as we release them.
- Unlimited computer licences for your shop. Extra licences are free.
- Shopify / Magento / Woo link. Easily represent your products online from your POS software.
- Direct to Xero link. Easing bookkeeping and accounting costs.
- Our OzBiz link. This helps you link to MYOB and Quicken through OzBiz.
- Tyro link – safe, fast and easy EFTPOS link for streamlined sales.
- PC Eftpos link. This offers easy EFTPOS processing for the major banks.
- Support – help desk access, unlimited training, updates and more.
- User documentation. Access to our searchable knowledge base.
The $185.00 is charged by Tower Systems per 30 days, in advance.