Today, we launch a new option acquiring newsagency software, a pay as you go model.
The time is right given changes in the channel with newsagents sourcing new products, pursuing new traffic and leveraging higher GP. Thanks to our work with gift, homewares and other specialty retail channels, Tower Systems can help you transform your business.
$220.00 a month is all it costs to access the Tower newsagency software package. The $220 is paid by credit card. Stop paying if you want to stop using the software.
We make this offer now as we think some software companies are considering quitting the newsagency channel. You can see this through their lack of engagement with newsagency specific development, non-attendance at trade shows like the Sydney and Melbourne Gift Fairs and lack of engagement in the structural changes in the channel.
Developing software and backing it with good support for newsagents is expensive. A software company with less than 500 customers will struggle to keep up.
1,755 newsagents use our software – our closest competitor has 600.
We have experience switching from POS Solutions, Computerlink and AccessPOS to Tower.
Pay as you go customers have access to weekly online training workshops, 130+ professional training videos, software updates, our friendly help desk, our after hours support team, our theft check service and our business performance assessment service … for no extra charge.
If you have current hardware, the only up-front cost is for installation and training. This new pricing option saves capital, it eliminates the need for a lease or bank financing.
You will see from the simple agreement that you can turn it off at any time and not pay a cent more. You are in control.
Talk to one of our experts today: Please call our sales team at 1300 662 957 or email them at email@example.com.
Come and see the software and meet our team at our user meetings – details enclosed.
THE TOWER NEWSAGENCY SOFTWARE
For $220.00 a month you can use our newsagency software covering:
- Point of Sale, tailored specifically for newsagency business use.
- Magazine Management, scanned returns, early returns prompting.
- Stock control including stock take, reordering and supplier links.
- Customer accounts including Lay-By, book-up and statements.
- Home delivery including run list management, subscriptions and more.
- Loyalty including points accrual, discount vouchers and other facilities.
- Business performance reporting – printed reports you can rely on.
- XchangeIT support: electronic invoices and returns.
- Support for supplier EDI files including Sands, Hallmark and more.
- Theft mitigation. Tools to help you detect and stop theft.
SUPPORT AND TRAINING.
Included in the low monthly fee is access to the extraordinary Tower AdvantageTM service:
- Live, Australian based, help desk support with newsagency experienced help.
- After hours support access through an extensive mobile phone network.
- Software updates as released.
- Access to more than 130 software training videos.
- Access to more than 600 Knowledge Base articles with step by step instructions on how to use the software. This is better than a manual.
- User meetings around the country with free training and management help.
- Weekly online, live, training workshops.
- Weekly user support email with tips and advice.
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT HELP.
Tower Systems is there when you need, helping with advice, insights and guidance as much or as little as you want. These services include at no extra cost:
- Theft Check. A professional, police investigation quality, check of your business data to uncover potential employee fraud.
- Business check. An analysis of business performance as reflected in your business data – looking for growth and other opportunities for the business, helping you see what you may be missing in your business.
The time is right to make this offer as only Tower Systems has the capacity, commitment and vision to help newsagents leverage best-practice technology in a valuable and unifying way. Let us help you.
NOTE: Here is our response to any competitor who comments that this offer sounds desperate: – it would if it was coming from a company with 500 or fewer customers that is not growing. Tower Systems is strong and growing. We serve 1,755 newsagency businesses. We are making the offer because we have the capacity to and because we have a vision for a bright future.
 All existing purchase options remain available for newsagents installing our software.