We are grateful to be expanding out portfolio of websites for small business retailers, helping them to transact online.
Here are some of our recently completed POS software connected websites:
If you are interested in a POS software connected website, please reach out to our sales team: email@example.com.
Included in our fixed price local retail business website development package, we will create a Shopify site for you.
For ease of reference and clarity, below is a numbered list of all work and tasks included in the above quote and work you will have to do. This is the complete list.
- Shopify account. We would use our development account until such time, as we deliver the live site to you. Once this has occurred you will need your own Shopify account and we will transfer the site to you. At this point you will need your own Shopify account.
- Template / theme selection. We will step you through template / theme selection options. You will have free choice over any theme available at themes.shopify.com. Many templates have no cost while some have a cost, paid to Shopify. We will also fund the purchase of a paid-for theme up to US$250.00 in value if that is the theme you want.
- Overall design to be applied to the template selected to customise the look and feel of the site. The design process is not priced to be a back and forth process. We would consult prior to doing the customisation. We will listen to your brief and provide a design. Minor adjustments can be made within the quote but any diversion from the original brief would add to the cost.
- The site will have the following base elements created for you
- Including text (which you are to provide), images, button. We would also include a location map.
- Home page links to any business accounts you have for: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- About page. Your text, describing you and your business.
- Terms and conditions page: terms and conditions that you can modify.
- Contact us page showing your contact details as well as an enquiry form.
- Configured Product Page showing the images and details about products.
- Shopify Chat setup, if you want chat turned on.
- The setup of loading of products into the site via a live link to the Retailer software. We would need you to have this data in Retailer ready for export.
- Interfacing to one or both payment gateways: Stripe and Paypal.
- Interfacing to both of Humm and Zip. You will need to create the accounts with them. Afterpay is an additional $500 and you will need to create an account.
- Training of your nominated person in the management of the site. This is done over the phone and should take no more than two hours. We would suggest two sessions of training for appropriately skilled people.
We have many moe websites in our portfolio and new sites launching every week.