Australian made and supported. For charity and op. shops. $99.00 a month. Charity / op. shop POS software.
Charity and op. shops are unique and special businesses, providing valuable service to the local community and to those supported by the charity. We are grateful to serve these community enterprises with our POS software:
- Easy shopper loyalty. While the software offers a loyalty points system, we have found the cash-off approach in our loyalty tools works better in local retail. People understand money. A receipt showing an amount they can save on their next purchase gets, usually, at least 20% of people spending more that visit.
- Manage inventory your way. You can sell by barcode, products code, department, category within department, price point. You can sell, measure and report at the level point appropriate to your needs.
- Easy to learn. We have found that in community enterprises easy to learn / easy to use really does matter. Volunteer turnover makes this essential. We can record training specific to your needs and make these videos available for future volunteers.
- Secure. You can lock down parts of the software to secure them for management access only.
- Check and balances. This software guides processes. It also provides hidden tracking so you can investigate should the need arise.
- Club / group marketing and support. Leverage clubs and community groups with offers and pricing just for them.
Our Australian made and supported charity / op. shop shop software does much more than what’s on this list. See it for yourself, live and obligation free, to see if it could serve you and your business. We’d be glad to show it to all involved in the operation.
We understand the importance and value of charity / community group retail …
- Local matters. Community groups contribute to local communities and families. Our software helps you leverage your localness through many touchpoints.
- You are a key asset. Only your business has your people. You can leverage them through facilities that share your knowledge of what you sell.
- You can encourage loyalty. Our loyalty facilities can guide shopper behaviour in ways that benefit them, the shop and those it serves.
- The unseen can reveal opportunities. Data, good data, is evidence on which you can expect to make better business decisions, decisions like what can be placed with what to speed sell-through.
- Not every shopper will walk past your door. A seamless connection between your software and a beautiful website can reach them.
Our charity / op. shop software costs $99.00 for each 30 days. The $99.00 is for access from as many computers as you have in the business.
There is no long-term contract, cancel any time. There is no finance application.